Alberta, Canada...My Favorite Place

 

In the summer of 2019, I visited Alberta, Canada to explore the beautiful lakes and mountains that existed in the region. My travels took me to Calgary, Banff, and Jasper- three cities located in the Alberta Territory. After spending a week traveling throughout these cities, I left knowing that I had to absolutely visit again. 



(Lake Moraine in Banff: pixabay)



(Lake Louise in Banff: Flickr)



                                                        (Jasper, Canada: Wikimedia Commons)                                                                                            

Comments

  1. Oh wow, that is beautiful, Adam! And that is a part of Canada I do not know at all; I've been to Vancouver (which is fabulous!)... but never to Alberta. Thank you for finding such gorgeous pictures to share. Being able to combine images with words is one of the great things about blogging -- I am a fan of images in blog posts as you have probably guessed. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot believe how gorgeous some of these photos are Adam! Did it really look like that in person? Whenever I consider going on vacation, I never even think of Canada as an option, but this post might make me start including it as an option. Out of the three cities you visited, which was your favorite? Also, what was the weather like in Canada in the summer?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is so beautiful. Now I want to visit there! Thanks for the motivation. I am learning and studying french and have been considering going to Canada for that reason. I also know that my future job prospects will include a lot of US-Canadian relations type jobs. So I have had it in my head that I should go visit Canada. All I know about Canada is that they seem to function better than the US in a lot of ways, they speak french, and it snows a lot. So this post is really great for showing me some more of what it has to offer!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts