Week 8 Comments and Feedback

 Comments and feedback have been quite useful for me as I write my stories because they offer me valuable advice on how to improve my writing and storytelling. This is one of the only courses I have taken in college where student interaction is so high and I am really grateful for that because I can see in real time how my work is viewed by my peers. Also, I enjoy leaving feedback on other people's work because it helps me better understand and connect with them. The only problem I am having this far is accessing the comments that other people leave on my posts. I would love to get a notification via email once someone has commented on my posts but have not yet figured out how to do this.

I really like this message because I believe that one's mindset is the single most important factor in their success/ lack thereof. We must keep a positive mindset when we face issues/difficult times.

blogspot


Comments

Popular Posts